Peter Lynn Reactor 2,8
Peter Lynn Reactor 2.8
Feel the need for speed? Then the new Reactor will blow your socks off! Since the release of the very first Reactor series, the goal has always been to offer racing potential while keeping the kite easy to use and confidence inspiring.
In the new Reactor the very best of the first two reactor generations comes together, race winning performance and easy handling. The Reactor is stable, forgiving, light on the controls and has very low lift. This makes it the ideal kite for buggy pilots wanting to explore their limits and take their riding to the next level.
For this latest generation of the much revered Reactor we have chosen to use exclusive high end construction techniques which make it possible to further reduce the number of bridles while at the same time improving the rigidity of the wing itself.
Besides the improved construction techniques and the materials used. The New Reactor offers the stability of it’s first generation predecessor, and the performance of the Reactor II but without the quirks the Reactor II sometimes showed. The New Reactor can handle a tremendous amount of pressure and translates this to very controllable speed and handling.
Characteristics Peter Lynn Reactor:
- High performance made accessible
- Extremely rigid wingshape
- Exclusive high end construction
- Good upwind & high flying speed
- Low lift
- Quick & easy steering
- Solid but predictable power
Features Peter Lynn Reactor:
- Spliced & stitched Dyneema® bridle
- Innovatice Dacron® reinforced bridle points
- Double needle stitched seems
- H-Ribs & D-Ribs
- Extremely durable, high quality 40D Mirai ripstop nylon top & bottom skin and 70D Mirai ripstop nylon profiles
Package Peter Lynn Reactor:
- Reactor kite
- Reactor backpack
- 4-line bridled foil kite full-colour instruction manual
- Peter Lynn sticker & key ring
- Peter Lynn 4-line handles (complete version only)
- Peter Lynn High quality Dyneema® Kite lines (complete version only)
- Peter Lynn groundstake (complete version only
Each size Reactor is available in the following color combinations:
Black – White – Wine Red – Royal blue
Teal – White – Orange – Sea blue
Dark grey – White – Lime – Green